DLS 5 (Installer Version)
DLS 5 (Installer Version) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DLS 5 (Installer Version) from your computerDSC
. More info about DSC can be seen here
. More data about the program DLS 5 (Installer Version) can be found at http://www.dsc.com
. DLS 5 (Installer Version) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DLS 5 (Installer Version). DLSMDIHost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 802.47 KB (821728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DLS 5 (Installer Version). They take about 60.10 MB (63015935
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLSInstallUtility.exe (492.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (179.86 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- AppConfigEncryptionTool.exe (18.50 KB)
- DLSFeedbackStandalone.exe (266.97 KB)
- DLSMDIHost.exe (802.47 KB)
- DLSUpdateServiceWrapper.exe (172.97 KB)
- DSCExportToXMLWrapper.exe (141.47 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (477.50 KB)
- SQLiteUtil.exe (80.50 KB)
- DLSDatabaseUtility.exe (127.00 KB)
- MCPH.exe (205.00 KB)
- DLS5-NA.exe (37.64 MB)
- DLSIV-NSIS-NA.exe (14.75 MB)
The current page applies to DLS 5 (Installer Version) version 1.3.1212.16002
alone. For other DLS 5 (Installer Version) versions please click below:
DLS 5 (Installer Version) is a program offered by the software company DSC. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase DLS 5 (Installer Version) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DLS 5 (Installer Version) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLS 5 (Installer Version) or simply click the Search feature and type in "DLS 5 (Installer Version)". If it exists on your system the DLS 5 (Installer Version) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DLS 5 (Installer Version) in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DLS 5 (Installer Version), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLS 5 (Installer Version):
- The software company is: http://www.dsc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DLS 5 (Installer Version).
8. After uninstalling DLS 5 (Installer Version), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DLS 5 (Installer Version) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLS 5 (Installer Version) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DLS 5 (Installer Version) by DSC from your PC, we are not saying that DLS 5 (Installer Version) by DSC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLS 5 (Installer Version) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 20:10:06.127