DLS 5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DLS 5 from your PCDSC
. Open here
where you can get more info on DSC. You can get more details related to DLS 5 at http://www.dsc.com
. Usually the DLS 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DLS 5 is C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named DLSMDIHost.exe and it has a size of 867.13 KB (887936 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in DLS 5. They take 139.95 MB (146746128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DLSInstallUtility.exe (842.63 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.10 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- AppConfigEncryptionTool.exe (28.13 KB)
- DLSFeedbackStandalone.exe (384.63 KB)
- DLSMDIHost.exe (867.13 KB)
- DLSUpdateServiceWrapper.exe (5.34 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.80 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.30 KB)
- DSCExportToXMLWrapper.exe (145.63 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (842.63 KB)
- SQLiteUtil.exe (108.63 KB)
- DLSDatabaseUtility.exe (138.63 KB)
- MCPH.exe (216.82 KB)
- DLS5-INT.exe (117.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1803.28001
of DLS 5. For other DLS 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DLS 5 is a program by DSC. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove DLS 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DLS 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DLS 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLS 5". If it exists on your system the DLS 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DLS 5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DLS 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DLS 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.dsc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DSC\DLS IV\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DLS 5.
8. After uninstalling DLS 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DLS 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DLS 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DLS 5 by DSC from your computer, nor are we saying that DLS 5 by DSC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DLS 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 08:26:23.530