DLP NIRscan Nano GUI
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI from your systemTexas Instruments
. More data about Texas Instruments can be read here
. Usually the DLP NIRscan Nano GUI program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\DLPNIRscanNanoGUI_1.1.9 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DLP NIRscan Nano GUI's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\DLPNIRscanNanoGUI_1.1.9\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called NirscanNanoGUI.exe and it has a size of 9.85 MB (10332672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in DLP NIRscan Nano GUI. They take 15.99 MB (16769594
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (4.27 MB)
- NirscanNanoGUI.exe (9.85 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (893.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DLP NIRscan Nano GUI version 1.1.9
DLP NIRscan Nano GUI is a program marketed by Texas Instruments. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DLP NIRscan Nano GUI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DLP NIRscan Nano GUI or simply click the Search field and type in "DLP NIRscan Nano GUI". If it exists on your system the DLP NIRscan Nano GUI app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DLP NIRscan Nano GUI in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DLP NIRscan Nano GUI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI.
8. After uninstalling DLP NIRscan Nano GUI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DLP NIRscan Nano GUI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DLP NIRscan Nano GUI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI by Texas Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that DLP NIRscan Nano GUI by Texas Instruments is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:51:13.760