DLP NIRscan Nano GUI
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI from your PCTexas Instruments
. More data about Texas Instruments can be read here
. Usually the DLP NIRscan Nano GUI program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\DLPNIRscanNanoGUI_1.1.9 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DLP NIRscan Nano GUI's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Texas Instruments\DLPNIRscanNanoGUI_1.1.9\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called NirscanNanoGUI.exe and it has a size of 9.85 MB (10332672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in DLP NIRscan Nano GUI. They take 15.99 MB (16769594
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (4.27 MB)
- NirscanNanoGUI.exe (9.85 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (893.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DLP NIRscan Nano GUI version 1.1.9
only. Click on the links below for other DLP NIRscan Nano GUI versions:
DLP NIRscan Nano GUI is a program marketed by Texas Instruments. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DLP NIRscan Nano GUI from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DLP NIRscan Nano GUI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DLP NIRscan Nano GUI". The DLP NIRscan Nano GUI application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DLP NIRscan Nano GUI in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DLP NIRscan Nano GUI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI.
8. After removing DLP NIRscan Nano GUI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DLP NIRscan Nano GUI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DLP NIRscan Nano GUI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI by Texas Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that DLP NIRscan Nano GUI by Texas Instruments is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DLP NIRscan Nano GUI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:51:13.760