DJI Guidance version 1.2
DJI Guidance version 1.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DJI Guidance version 1.2 from your computerDJI
. More information on DJI can be found here
. Click on http://www.dji.com
to get more information about DJI Guidance version 1.2 on DJI's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Guidance_1.2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Guidance_1.2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall DJI Guidance version 1.2. Guidance.exe is the DJI Guidance version 1.2's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.80 MB (8183808 bytes) on disk.
DJI Guidance version 1.2 contains of the executables below. They take 10.25 MB (10748713
bytes) on disk.
- Guidance.exe (7.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (973.16 KB)
- DPInst_amd64.exe (1,022.72 KB)
- DPInst_x86.exe (508.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of DJI Guidance version 1.2.
DJI Guidance version 1.2 is a program marketed by DJI. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove DJI Guidance version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DJI Guidance version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DJI Guidance version 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DJI Guidance version 1.2". If it exists on your system the DJI Guidance version 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DJI Guidance version 1.2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DJI Guidance version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DJI Guidance version 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dji.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Guidance_1.2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DJI Guidance version 1.2.
8. After removing DJI Guidance version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DJI Guidance version 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DJI Guidance version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DJI Guidance version 1.2 by DJI from your computer, we are not saying that DJI Guidance version 1.2 by DJI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DJI Guidance version 1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 07:29:19.377