DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8
DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 from your computerDJI
. More information on DJI can be found here
. Click on http://www.dji.com
to get more info about DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 on DJI's website. DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.8\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named A2.exe and occupies 3.95 MB (4142592 bytes).
DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.13 MB (5383631
bytes) on disk:
- A2.exe (3.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 version 1.8
DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 is a program by DJI. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8". The DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 program will be found automatically. When you click DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dji.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8.
8. After removing DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 by DJI from your computer, nor are we saying that DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 by DJI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 07:38:13.030