DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 from your systemDJI
. Open here
where you can get more info on DJI. Please follow http://www.dji.com
if you want to read more on DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 on DJI's web page. DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.2 folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called A2.exe and it has a size of 3.48 MB (3645952 bytes).
The executables below are part of DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2. They occupy about 4.65 MB (4874691
bytes) on disk.
- A2.exe (3.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2.
DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 is a program marketed by DJI. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dji.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\A2 Assistant_1.2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2.
8. After removing DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 by DJI from your PC, we are not saying that DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 by DJI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DJI A2 Assistant version 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-25 10:44:28.870