DJ-V57 Programmer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DJ-V57 Programmer from your computerRT Systems. Inc
. Additional info about RT Systems. Inc can be seen here
. Detailed information about DJ-V57 Programmer can be found at http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
. Usually the DJ-V57 Programmer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ALINCO\DJV57_V4u directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DJ-V57 Programmer is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 309.68 KB (317112 bytes) on disk and is called Uninst_DJV57u.exe.
The executables below are part of DJ-V57 Programmer. They occupy about 309.68 KB (317112
bytes) on disk.
- Uninst_DJV57u.exe (309.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.00.000
of DJ-V57 Programmer.
DJ-V57 Programmer is an application offered by the software company RT Systems. Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DJ-V57 Programmer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DJ-V57 Programmer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DJ-V57 Programmer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DJ-V57 Programmer". If it exists on your system the DJ-V57 Programmer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DJ-V57 Programmer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DJ-V57 Programmer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DJ-V57 Programmer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rtsystemsinc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DJ-V57 Programmer.
8. After removing DJ-V57 Programmer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ-V57 Programmer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DJ-V57 Programmer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DJ-V57 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc from your PC, we are not saying that DJ-V57 Programmer by RT Systems. Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DJ-V57 Programmer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 17:45:30.040