DJ Intro version 1.1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 from your systemSerato Audio Research
. More info about Serato Audio Research can be read here
. DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Serato\DJ Intro directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Serato\DJ Intro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2. DJ Intro version 1.1.2's primary file takes around 24.87 MB (26080768 bytes) and is named Serato DJ Intro.exe.
DJ Intro version 1.1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.55 MB (26795806
bytes) on disk.
- Serato DJ Intro.exe (24.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to DJ Intro version 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is a program offered by the software company Serato Audio Research. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DJ Intro version 1.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DJ Intro version 1.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DJ Intro version 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the DJ Intro version 1.1.2 application will be found automatically. When you click DJ Intro version 1.1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DJ Intro version 1.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling DJ Intro version 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ Intro version 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DJ Intro version 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 by Serato Audio Research from your PC, nor are we saying that DJ Intro version 1.1.2 by Serato Audio Research is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 16:38:11.857