DJ Intro version 1.1.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 from your systemSerato Audio Research
. More info about Serato Audio Research can be read here
. DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Serato\DJ Intro directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Serato\DJ Intro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2. DJ Intro version 1.1.2's primary file takes around 24.87 MB (26080768 bytes) and is named Serato DJ Intro.exe.
DJ Intro version 1.1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.55 MB (26795806
bytes) on disk.
- Serato DJ Intro.exe (24.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to DJ Intro version 1.1.2 version 1.1.2
DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is a program offered by the software company Serato Audio Research. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove DJ Intro version 1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove DJ Intro version 1.1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DJ Intro version 1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DJ Intro version 1.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the DJ Intro version 1.1.2 application will be found automatically. When you click DJ Intro version 1.1.2 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DJ Intro version 1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling DJ Intro version 1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ Intro version 1.1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DJ Intro version 1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 by Serato Audio Research from your PC, nor are we saying that DJ Intro version 1.1.2 by Serato Audio Research is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DJ Intro version 1.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-21 16:38:11.857