DJ Dictionary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DJ Dictionary from your systemMr.DJ HighTech
. You can find out more on Mr.DJ HighTech or check for application updates here
. Please open www.bahasa-jepang.com
if you want to read more on DJ Dictionary on Mr.DJ HighTech's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DJ Dictionary directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. DJ Dictionary's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DJ Dictionary\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.54 MB (6860800 bytes) on disk and is titled DJ Dictionary.exe.
DJ Dictionary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.65 MB (6971392
bytes) on disk.
- DJ Dictionary.exe (6.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (108.00 KB)
This page is about DJ Dictionary version 2.0
DJ Dictionary is an application offered by the software company Mr.DJ HighTech. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall DJ Dictionary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DJ Dictionary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DJ Dictionary or simply click the Search field and type in "DJ Dictionary". The DJ Dictionary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DJ Dictionary in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DJ Dictionary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DJ Dictionary:
- The web site of the application is: www.bahasa-jepang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DJ Dictionary\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DJ Dictionary.
8. After removing DJ Dictionary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DJ Dictionary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DJ Dictionary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DJ Dictionary by Mr.DJ HighTech from your PC, nor are we saying that DJ Dictionary by Mr.DJ HighTech is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DJ Dictionary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 12:07:39.390