DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2
DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 from your systemDIgSILENT GmbH
. More information on DIgSILENT GmbH can be seen here
. Click on https://support.digsilent.de
to get more details about DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 on DIgSILENT GmbH's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.2\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 296.77 KB (303888 bytes) on disk and is titled ucte2dole.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2. They occupy about 10.67 MB (11184661
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- configure.exe (90.27 KB)
- digactivate.exe (611.42 KB)
- ucte2dole.exe (296.77 KB)
- printgrp.exe (79.27 KB)
- skinit.exe (1.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (338.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.2.1
of DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2. You can find here a few links to other DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.2
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\api\Api.hpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\api\ApiValue.hpp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\api\digapi.lib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\api\digapivalue.lib
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\digPF15_1_7.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\PowerFactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.1\PowerFactory.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.2\PowerFactory.exe.ApplicationCompany
DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 is an application marketed by DIgSILENT GmbH. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2". The DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://support.digsilent.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 15.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2.
8. After removing DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 by DIgSILENT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 by DIgSILENT GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DIgSILENT PowerFactory 15.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 11:36:15.647