DIPimage 2.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DIPimage 2.6 from your computerQuantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Quantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology. Please follow http://www.ist.tudelft.nl/qi
if you want to read more on DIPimage 2.6 on Quantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\work\DIPimage 2.6 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DIPimage 2.6 is C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\work\DIPimage 2.6\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 70.39 KB (72083 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside DIPimage 2.6. They occupy about 70.39 KB (72083
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to DIPimage 2.6 version 2.5
DIPimage 2.6 is an application by the software company Quantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall DIPimage 2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DIPimage 2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DIPimage 2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DIPimage 2.6". The DIPimage 2.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click DIPimage 2.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DIPimage 2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIPimage 2.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ist.tudelft.nl/qi
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\work\DIPimage 2.6\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DIPimage 2.6.
8. After uninstalling DIPimage 2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DIPimage 2.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DIPimage 2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DIPimage 2.6 by Quantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DIPimage 2.6 by Quantitative Imaging Group, Delft University of Technology is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIPimage 2.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:27:21.280