DIM version 5.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DIM version 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DIM version 5.0 from your computerAlan Light
. You can read more on Alan Light or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.alanlight.com/dim/dim.htm
if you want to read more on DIM version 5.0 on Alan Light's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIM folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DIM version 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIM\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named dim.exe and occupies 1.91 MB (2007701 bytes).
DIM version 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.62 MB (2744630
bytes) on disk.
- dim.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (719.66 KB)
This data is about DIM version 5.0 version 5.0
DIM version 5.0 is a program released by the software company Alan Light. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase DIM version 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DIM version 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DIM version 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DIM version 5.0". The DIM version 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DIM version 5.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DIM version 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIM version 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alanlight.com/dim/dim.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DIM version 5.0.
8. After uninstalling DIM version 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DIM version 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DIM version 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DIM version 5.0 by Alan Light from your PC, nor are we saying that DIM version 5.0 by Alan Light is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DIM version 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 04:36:05.610