DIALux evo (x86)
You can find below details on how to uninstall DIALux evo (x86) for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DIALux evo (x86) from your computerDIAL GmbH
. You can find out more on DIAL GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.dialux.com
if you want to read more on DIALux evo (x86) on DIAL GmbH's website. Usually the DIALux evo (x86) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux directory, depending on the user's option during install. DIALux evo (x86)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\uninstall.exe. DIALux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 729.00 KB (746496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside DIALux evo (x86). They occupy about 7.95 MB (8336448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CpuInfo.exe (102.56 KB)
- Dial.Diagnostics.Net.CrashReporter.exe (38.00 KB)
- Dialux.CalcExtProc.exe (1.33 MB)
- Dialux.ChartingProcess_x86.exe (46.00 KB)
- DIALux.exe (729.00 KB)
- Dialux.Feedback.exe (12.50 KB)
- Dialux.PluginHost.exe (95.00 KB)
- DIALux_x86.exe (2.53 MB)
- DLXOutputService.exe (22.00 KB)
- gacInst.exe (5.50 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- ServiceTool.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- XSLT.NET.2.0.exe (20.00 KB)
- Dialux.CalcExtProc_x64.exe (1.54 MB)
The current page applies to DIALux evo (x86) version 184.108.40.206725
alone. For other DIALux evo (x86) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DIALux evo (x86) is a program released by the software company DIAL GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase DIALux evo (x86) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DIALux evo (x86) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DIALux evo (x86) or simply click the Search feature and type in "DIALux evo (x86)". If it is installed on your PC the DIALux evo (x86) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DIALux evo (x86) in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DIALux evo (x86), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIALux evo (x86):
- The publisher is: http://www.dialux.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DIALux evo (x86).
8. After removing DIALux evo (x86), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DIALux evo (x86) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DIALux evo (x86) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DIALux evo (x86) by DIAL GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that DIALux evo (x86) by DIAL GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DIALux evo (x86) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:50:33.777