DIALit V4.2 22.214.171.124
This info is about DIALit V4.2 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DIALit V4.2 188.8.131.52 from your systemek-soft GmbH
. More information on ek-soft GmbH can be found here
. DIALit V4.2 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\DIALit V4.2\Install\Setup.inf" /X4 is the full command line if you want to uninstall DIALit V4.2 220.127.116.11. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes) on disk.
DIALit V4.2 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 1.60 MB (1679872
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DIALit V4.2 126.96.36.199.
DIALit V4.2 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company ek-soft GmbH. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DIALit V4.2 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DIALit V4.2 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DIALit V4.2 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DIALit V4.2 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the DIALit V4.2 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DIALit V4.2 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DIALit V4.2 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DIALit V4.2 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling DIALit V4.2 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DIALit V4.2 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIALit V4.2 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DIALit V4.2 188.8.131.52 by ek-soft GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that DIALit V4.2 184.108.40.206 by ek-soft GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DIALit V4.2 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:35:25.160