This page contains detailed information on how to remove DIALit 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DIALit 184.108.40.206 from your systemek-soft
. Go over here
where you can read more on ek-soft. DIALit 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. DIALit 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CTI\DIALit-Client\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. The application's main executable file is named Setup.exe and it has a size of 3.04 MB (3184936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside DIALit 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 3.10 MB (3252352
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.84 KB)
The current web page applies to DIALit 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
DIALit 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company ek-soft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove DIALit 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DIALit 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DIALit 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DIALit 126.96.36.199". The DIALit 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you select DIALit 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DIALit 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DIALit 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling DIALit 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DIALit 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DIALit 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DIALit 184.108.40.206 by ek-soft from your PC, we are not saying that DIALit 220.127.116.11 by ek-soft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DIALit 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:22:59.703