This page is about DIAL 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DIAL 1 from your systemAlce Ingenieria
. Open here
where you can get more info on Alce Ingenieria. Please open http://www.alceingenieria.net
if you want to read more on DIAL 1 on Alce Ingenieria's website. DIAL 1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DIAL 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DIAL 1's primary file takes around 4.86 MB (5092352 bytes) and is named DIAL.exe.
The executables below are part of DIAL 1. They occupy an average of 5.50 MB (5767073
bytes) on disk.
- DIAL.exe (4.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.91 KB)
This web page is about DIAL 1 version 1
DIAL 1 is a program offered by the software company Alce Ingenieria. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase DIAL 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DIAL 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DIAL 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DIAL 1". The DIAL 1 program will be found very quickly. After you click DIAL 1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DIAL 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DIAL 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.alceingenieria.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DIAL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DIAL 1.
8. After uninstalling DIAL 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DIAL 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DIAL 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DIAL 1 by Alce Ingenieria from your PC, we are not saying that DIAL 1 by Alce Ingenieria is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DIAL 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:01:00.037