DHL Packer 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DHL Packer 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall DHL Packer 1.0 from your PCSWE von Schleusen
. Further information on SWE von Schleusen can be found here
. You can get more details related to DHL Packer 1.0 at http://www.dhl-packer.de
. DHL Packer 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DHL Packer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for DHL Packer 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DHL Packer\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 6.31 MB (6615552 bytes) on disk and is called uzip.exe.
DHL Packer 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 14.99 MB (15718927
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (758.01 KB)
- uzcomp.exe (670.00 KB)
- uzext.exe (749.00 KB)
- uzip.exe (6.31 MB)
- uzloader.exe (1.00 MB)
- uzqkst.exe (1.61 MB)
- uzreg.exe (782.00 KB)
- uzshl.exe (3.18 MB)
This data is about DHL Packer 1.0 version 184.108.40.206
DHL Packer 1.0 is a program by SWE von Schleusen. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove DHL Packer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DHL Packer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DHL Packer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "DHL Packer 1.0". If it exists on your system the DHL Packer 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DHL Packer 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DHL Packer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DHL Packer 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dhl-packer.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DHL Packer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DHL Packer 1.0.
8. After removing DHL Packer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DHL Packer 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DHL Packer 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DHL Packer 1.0 by SWE von Schleusen from your computer, we are not saying that DHL Packer 1.0 by SWE von Schleusen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DHL Packer 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:09:33.220