DFX for Winamp
This web page is about DFX for Winamp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DFX for Winamp from your systemPower Technology
. Further information on Power Technology can be found here
. Further information about DFX for Winamp can be found at http://www.fxsound.com
. Usually the DFX for Winamp application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX folder, depending on the user's option during install. DFX for Winamp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall_Winamp.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 73.52 KB (75282 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall_Winamp.exe.
The executables below are part of DFX for Winamp. They occupy about 618.85 KB (633698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_Winamp.exe (73.52 KB)
- CABARC.EXE (112.00 KB)
- dfxwsettings.exe (141.34 KB)
- record_date.exe (93.30 KB)
- record_email.exe (137.34 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (61.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of DFX for Winamp. You can find below info on other releases of DFX for Winamp:
...click to view all...
DFX for Winamp is an application released by the software company Power Technology. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall DFX for Winamp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DFX for Winamp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DFX for Winamp or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFX for Winamp". If it exists on your system the DFX for Winamp app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DFX for Winamp in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DFX for Winamp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX for Winamp:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DFX\uninstall_Winamp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DFX for Winamp.
8. After uninstalling DFX for Winamp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DFX for Winamp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX for Winamp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DFX for Winamp by Power Technology from your computer, we are not saying that DFX for Winamp by Power Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DFX for Winamp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 20:51:24.100