DFX for RealPlayer
DFX for RealPlayer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DFX for RealPlayer from your systemPower Technology
. Open here
where you can read more on Power Technology. Please follow http://www.fxsound.com
if you want to read more on DFX for RealPlayer on Power Technology's website. DFX for RealPlayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DFX folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DFX for RealPlayer is C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_RealPlayer.exe. DFX for RealPlayer's primary file takes around 73.44 KB (75200 bytes) and its name is uninstall_RealPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of DFX for RealPlayer. They occupy about 369.43 KB (378296
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall_RealPlayer.exe (73.44 KB)
- record_date.exe (93.30 KB)
- record_email.exe (141.34 KB)
- registryCleanUsers.exe (61.34 KB)
This web page is about DFX for RealPlayer version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other DFX for RealPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
DFX for RealPlayer is a program marketed by the software company Power Technology. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase DFX for RealPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DFX for RealPlayer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DFX for RealPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "DFX for RealPlayer". If it exists on your system the DFX for RealPlayer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DFX for RealPlayer in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DFX for RealPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFX for RealPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fxsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DFX\uninstall_RealPlayer.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DFX for RealPlayer.
8. After removing DFX for RealPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DFX for RealPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DFX for RealPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DFX for RealPlayer by Power Technology from your PC, we are not saying that DFX for RealPlayer by Power Technology is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFX for RealPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-28 15:48:09.873