DFS 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DFS 220.127.116.11 from your computerTelecom Logic
. More info about Telecom Logic can be read here
. Click on http://www.cdmatool.com/
to get more data about DFS 18.104.22.168 on Telecom Logic's website. DFS 22.214.171.124 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\DFS directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DFS 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\DFS\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DFS.exe is the DFS 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes close to 2.33 MB (2443264 bytes) on disk.
DFS 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3162910
bytes) on disk.
- DFS.exe (2.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of DFS 18.104.22.168.
DFS 22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by the software company Telecom Logic. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove DFS 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DFS 188.8.131.52 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DFS 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DFS 220.127.116.11". The DFS 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. When you select DFS 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DFS 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DFS 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.cdmatool.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telecom Logic\DFS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DFS 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing DFS 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DFS 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DFS 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DFS 126.96.36.199 by Telecom Logic from your PC, nor are we saying that DFS 188.8.131.52 by Telecom Logic is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DFS 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 09:26:20.550