DEX 3 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to remove DEX 3 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DEX 3 126.96.36.199 from your computerPCDJ
. Further information on PCDJ can be found here
. You can see more info about DEX 3 188.8.131.52 at http://www.pcdj.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PCDJ\DEX3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DEX 3 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\PCDJ\DEX3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DEX 3 220.127.116.11's main file takes around 15.97 MB (16747008 bytes) and is named dex3.exe.
DEX 3 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.92 MB (19837137
bytes) on disk.
- crashpad_handler.exe (918.00 KB)
- dex3.exe (15.97 MB)
- translate.exe (918.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DEX 3 126.96.36.199.
DEX 3 188.8.131.52 is an application by PCDJ. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove DEX 3 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DEX 3 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DEX 3 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "DEX 3 22.214.171.124". The DEX 3 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. After you click DEX 3 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DEX 3 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DEX 3 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.pcdj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCDJ\DEX3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DEX 3 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling DEX 3 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DEX 3 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DEX 3 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DEX 3 184.108.40.206 by PCDJ from your PC, nor are we saying that DEX 3 220.127.116.11 by PCDJ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DEX 3 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:09:45.767