DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134
DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 from your PCTESCOM
. More information on TESCOM can be seen here
. You can see more info about DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 at http://www.tescom-ups.com
. Usually the DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CALIB100.exe and occupies 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134. They take an average of 2.18 MB (2285557
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- CALIB100.exe (1.06 MB)
- browseme.exe (108.00 KB)
- DIR33-1.exe (288.00 KB)
- EL_FORM.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 version 134
DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 is a program marketed by TESCOM. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134". If it exists on your system the DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tescom-ups.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134.
8. After removing DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 by TESCOM from your computer, nor are we saying that DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 by TESCOM is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DEVICE CALIBRATOR PLUS 134 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 19:03:37.947