DEUSB Adapter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DEUSB Adapter from your computerDearborn Electronics
. More information on Dearborn Electronics can be found here
. More information about DEUSB Adapter can be found at http://www.dearborn.co.uk
. DEUSB Adapter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Dearborn Electronics\DEUSB Adapter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing DEUSB Adapter is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DEUSB Adapter's primary file takes about 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) and its name is RpTester.exe.
The executables below are part of DEUSB Adapter. They take an average of 100.00 KB (102400
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to DEUSB Adapter version 1.00.0000
DEUSB Adapter is an application released by the software company Dearborn Electronics. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DEUSB Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DEUSB Adapter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DEUSB Adapter or simply click the Search feature and type in "DEUSB Adapter". If it exists on your system the DEUSB Adapter application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DEUSB Adapter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DEUSB Adapter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DEUSB Adapter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dearborn.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DEUSB Adapter.
8. After removing DEUSB Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DEUSB Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DEUSB Adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DEUSB Adapter by Dearborn Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that DEUSB Adapter by Dearborn Electronics is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DEUSB Adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:19:18.947