DETlive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DETlive from your computerDEI
. More data about DEI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dei.gob.hn/website/index.php?lang=es
if you want to read more on DETlive on DEI's website. Usually the DETlive program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DETlive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. DETlive's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DETlive\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DETlive\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file is titled DetLive.StartSwitch.exe and its approximative size is 1.14 MB (1191424 bytes).
The executables below are part of DETlive. They take about 4.11 MB (4307400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DetLive.ModuloBase.exe (1.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- DetLive.ActualizacionesAutomaticas.exe (18.00 KB)
- DetLive.ActualizacionesAutomaticas.vshost.exe (22.45 KB)
- DetLive.Notificador.exe (45.00 KB)
- DetLive.Reparador.exe (5.50 KB)
- DetLive.StartSwitch.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about DETlive version 6.4
alone. Click on the links below for other DETlive versions:
...click to view all...
DETlive is a program offered by the software company DEI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase DETlive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DETlive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DETlive or simply click the Search feature and type in "DETlive". If it exists on your system the DETlive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DETlive in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DETlive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DETlive:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dei.gob.hn/website/index.php?lang=es
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DETlive\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\DETlive\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DETlive.
8. After uninstalling DETlive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DETlive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DETlive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DETlive by DEI from your PC, we are not saying that DETlive by DEI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DETlive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 20:48:28.780