DEScribe is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall DEScribe from your systemDimension Engineering
. Further information on Dimension Engineering can be found here
. You can see more info on DEScribe at http://www.dimensionengineering.com
. DEScribe is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dimension Engineering\DEScribe directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dimension Engineering\DEScribe\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DEScribe. DEScribe's primary file takes about 1.23 MB (1293496 bytes) and is named DEScribe.exe.
DEScribe contains of the executables below. They take 53.85 MB (56470824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DEScribe.exe (1.23 MB)
- DEScribeExec.exe (21.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (191.55 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (898.60 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,021.10 KB)
- SetupDS.exe (50.54 MB)
DEScribe is a program released by the software company Dimension Engineering. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase DEScribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DEScribe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DEScribe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DEScribe". If it is installed on your PC the DEScribe application will be found very quickly. When you select DEScribe in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DEScribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DEScribe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dimensionengineering.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Dimension Engineering\DEScribe\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DEScribe.
8. After removing DEScribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DEScribe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DEScribe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DEScribe by Dimension Engineering from your computer, we are not saying that DEScribe by Dimension Engineering is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DEScribe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-20 19:46:44.820