DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0
DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 from your systemDEQX Pty Ltd
. Additional info about DEQX Pty Ltd can be found here
. DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DEQX Pty Ltd\USBAudioStDriver_2017 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 is C:\Program Files\DEQX Pty Ltd\USBAudioStDriver_2017\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called xmosusbaudiost2017_cpl.exe and its approximative size is 308.00 KB (315392 bytes).
DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1111132
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (525.09 KB)
- xmosusbaudiost2017_cpl.exe (308.00 KB)
- xmosusbaudiost2017_dfuapp.exe (252.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.26.0
of DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0.
DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 is an application released by DEQX Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0". If it exists on your system the DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 program will be found automatically. When you click DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0.
8. After uninstalling DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 by DEQX Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 by DEQX Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DEQX XS1 USB-AUDIO v2.26.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:02:09.550