DEFA Express is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DEFA Express from your PCDEFA AS
. Open here
for more information on DEFA AS. Further information about DEFA Express can be found at www.defa.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DEFA\DEFA Express folder (same installation drive as Windows). DEFA Express's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DEFA\DEFA Express\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.73 MB (7062016 bytes) on disk and is named DefaExpress.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside DEFA Express. They occupy about 6.81 MB (7141736
bytes) on disk.
- DefaExpress.exe (6.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (77.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of DEFA Express. Click on the links below for other DEFA Express versions:
DEFA Express is a program marketed by the software company DEFA AS. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove DEFA Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DEFA Express from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DEFA Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "DEFA Express". If it is installed on your PC the DEFA Express app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DEFA Express in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DEFA Express, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DEFA Express:
- The publisher is: www.defa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DEFA\DEFA Express\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DEFA Express.
8. After removing DEFA Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DEFA Express that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DEFA Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DEFA Express by DEFA AS from your PC, we are not saying that DEFA Express by DEFA AS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DEFA Express supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:51:00.070