DEADPOOL version FOLL
DEADPOOL version FOLL is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DEADPOOL version FOLL from your computerACTIVISION
. Open here
for more info on ACTIVISION. DEADPOOL version FOLL is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DEADPOOL folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove DEADPOOL version FOLL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DEADPOOL\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 19.89 MB (20859392 bytes) on disk and is called DP.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DEADPOOL version FOLL. They occupy 45.96 MB (48193361
bytes) on disk.
- DP.exe (19.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (843.66 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
If planning to uninstall DEADPOOL version FOLL you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
DEADPOOL version FOLL is an application released by the software company ACTIVISION. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove DEADPOOL version FOLL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DEADPOOL version FOLL from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DEADPOOL version FOLL or simply click the Search field and type in "DEADPOOL version FOLL". If it exists on your system the DEADPOOL version FOLL app will be found very quickly. When you click DEADPOOL version FOLL in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DEADPOOL version FOLL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DEADPOOL version FOLL.
8. After removing DEADPOOL version FOLL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DEADPOOL version FOLL that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DEADPOOL version FOLL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DEADPOOL version FOLL by ACTIVISION from your PC, we are not saying that DEADPOOL version FOLL by ACTIVISION is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DEADPOOL version FOLL in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:44:22.337