This info is about DDWServer 0.84 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DDWServer 0.84 from your PCMichael Gräfe et al
. You can read more on Michael Gräfe et al or check for application updates here
. More details about the software DDWServer 0.84 can be seen at http://home.snafu.de/mgrafe
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DDWServer folder (same installation drive as Windows). DDWServer 0.84's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DDWServer\uninst.exe. DDWServer 0.84's main file takes around 410.00 KB (419840 bytes) and is called ddwserver.exe.
DDWServer 0.84 contains of the executables below. They take 448.51 KB (459272
bytes) on disk.
- ddwserver.exe (410.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (38.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.84
of DDWServer 0.84.
DDWServer 0.84 is an application by the software company Michael Gräfe et al. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove DDWServer 0.84 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DDWServer 0.84 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DDWServer 0.84 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DDWServer 0.84". If it is installed on your PC the DDWServer 0.84 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DDWServer 0.84 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DDWServer 0.84, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DDWServer 0.84:
- The web site of the program is: http://home.snafu.de/mgrafe
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DDWServer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DDWServer 0.84.
8. After uninstalling DDWServer 0.84, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DDWServer 0.84 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DDWServer 0.84 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DDWServer 0.84 by Michael Gräfe et al from your PC, we are not saying that DDWServer 0.84 by Michael Gräfe et al is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DDWServer 0.84 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 11:10:53.303