This info is about DDJ-RB Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DDJ-RB Driver from your PCPioneer DJ Corporation.
. More information on Pioneer DJ Corporation. can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\DDJ-RB folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling DDJ-RB Driver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\DDJ-RB\Uninstall_DDJ-RB.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named DDJ-RB_Config.exe and its approximative size is 2.45 MB (2564088 bytes).
DDJ-RB Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.34 MB (4555760
bytes) on disk.
- DDJ-RB_Config.exe (2.45 MB)
- Uninstall_DDJ-RB.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.210.000.000
of DDJ-RB Driver. For more DDJ-RB Driver versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall DDJ-RB Driver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASIO\DDJ-RB ASIO Driver
DDJ-RB Driver is a program released by the software company Pioneer DJ Corporation.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove DDJ-RB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DDJ-RB Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DDJ-RB Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "DDJ-RB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the DDJ-RB Driver application will be found automatically. After you select DDJ-RB Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DDJ-RB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DDJ-RB Driver.
8. After uninstalling DDJ-RB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DDJ-RB Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DDJ-RB Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DDJ-RB Driver by Pioneer DJ Corporation. from your PC, nor are we saying that DDJ-RB Driver by Pioneer DJ Corporation. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DDJ-RB Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:44:59.567