DDI-Connect is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DDI-Connect from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More info about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. DDI-Connect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, regulated by the user's option. DDI-Connect's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "connect-9fc6f0d6@@XenAppFarm:DDI-Connect". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
DDI-Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
DDI-Connect is an application released by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase DDI-Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DDI-Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DDI-Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "DDI-Connect". The DDI-Connect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DDI-Connect in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DDI-Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DDI-Connect.
8. After uninstalling DDI-Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DDI-Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DDI-Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DDI-Connect by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that DDI-Connect by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DDI-Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 00:45:34.287