DDD Pool 1.2
DDD Pool 1.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DDD Pool 1.2 from your computerAll Software By 3PEHR
. Further information on All Software By 3PEHR can be seen here
. More information about the app DDD Pool 1.2 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the DDD Pool 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DDD Pool directory, depending on the user's option during install. DDD Pool 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DDD Pool\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 652.26 KB (667914 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DDD Pool 1.2. They take about 652.26 KB (667914
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of DDD Pool 1.2.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove DDD Pool 1.2:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\G__DDD Pool_DDDPool_exe
- C:\Users\a\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\G__DDD Pool_unins000_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DDD Pool_is1
DDD Pool 1.2 is an application by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase DDD Pool 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DDD Pool 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DDD Pool 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "DDD Pool 1.2". The DDD Pool 1.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DDD Pool 1.2 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DDD Pool 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DDD Pool 1.2:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DDD Pool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DDD Pool 1.2.
8. After uninstalling DDD Pool 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DDD Pool 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DDD Pool 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DDD Pool 1.2 by All Software By 3PEHR from your computer, we are not saying that DDD Pool 1.2 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DDD Pool 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:53:27.943