DDClip Pro 3.5
You can find below details on how to uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 from your PCSoftLab-NSK
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SoftLab-NSK. Detailed information about DDClip Pro 3.5 can be found at http://www.softlab-nsk.com/ddclipro
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\DDClip Pro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Archivos de programa\DDClip Pro\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ddclipro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.40 MB (2511904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DDClip Pro 3.5. They take an average of 3.17 MB (3322984
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
- ddclipro.exe (2.40 MB)
- ddsndvol.exe (476.00 KB)
- AVI_EDIT.EXE (187.10 KB)
- MSCAMCON.EXE (58.50 KB)
The current page applies to DDClip Pro 3.5 version 3.5
DDClip Pro 3.5 is a program by SoftLab-NSK. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DDClip Pro 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DDClip Pro 3.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "DDClip Pro 3.5". The DDClip Pro 3.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DDClip Pro 3.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DDClip Pro 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DDClip Pro 3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.softlab-nsk.com/ddclipro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\DDClip Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5.
8. After uninstalling DDClip Pro 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DDClip Pro 3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DDClip Pro 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 by SoftLab-NSK from your PC, nor are we saying that DDClip Pro 3.5 by SoftLab-NSK is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DDClip Pro 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:16:49.453