DD Tournament Poker 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DD Tournament Poker 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DD Tournament Poker 1.0 from your computerDonohoe Digital LLC
. You can find out more on Donohoe Digital LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about DD Tournament Poker 1.0 can be found at http://www.donohoedigital.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ddpoker folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. DD Tournament Poker 1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ddpoker\UninstallerData\Uninstall poker.exe". The application's main executable file is called Uninstall poker.exe and occupies 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of DD Tournament Poker 1.0. They occupy an average of 1.10 MB (1151238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall poker.exe (312.00 KB)
- java.exe (24.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (28.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (28.12 KB)
- klist.exe (28.12 KB)
- ktab.exe (28.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.13 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.13 KB)
- servertool.exe (28.15 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (28.14 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DD Tournament Poker 1.0 version 0.1.0.0
DD Tournament Poker 1.0 is an application released by Donohoe Digital LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove DD Tournament Poker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DD Tournament Poker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DD Tournament Poker 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DD Tournament Poker 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the DD Tournament Poker 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click DD Tournament Poker 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DD Tournament Poker 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DD Tournament Poker 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.donohoedigital.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ddpoker\UninstallerData\Uninstall poker.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DD Tournament Poker 1.0.
8. After removing DD Tournament Poker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DD Tournament Poker 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DD Tournament Poker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DD Tournament Poker 1.0 by Donohoe Digital LLC from your PC, we are not saying that DD Tournament Poker 1.0 by Donohoe Digital LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DD Tournament Poker 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:28:38.080