DCMprinter 1.4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DCMprinter 1.4 from your PCSup-C
. Additional info about Sup-C can be seen here
. Click on http://www.sup-c.com/
to get more information about DCMprinter 1.4 on Sup-C's website. Usually the DCMprinter 1.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files\DCMprinter 1.4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing DCMprinter 1.4 is C:\Program Files\DCMprinter 1.4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DCMprinter 1.4's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1716723 bytes) and is called DCMprinter.exe.
DCMprinter 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.46 MB (2574609
bytes) on disk.
- DCMprinter.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (837.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of DCMprinter 1.4.
DCMprinter 1.4 is a program offered by Sup-C. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall DCMprinter 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DCMprinter 1.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DCMprinter 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DCMprinter 1.4". The DCMprinter 1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DCMprinter 1.4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DCMprinter 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DCMprinter 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sup-c.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DCMprinter 1.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DCMprinter 1.4.
8. After removing DCMprinter 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DCMprinter 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DCMprinter 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DCMprinter 1.4 by Sup-C from your PC, nor are we saying that DCMprinter 1.4 by Sup-C is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DCMprinter 1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:50:50.627