DCA Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DCA Pro from your systemPeak Electronic Design Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Peak Electronic Design Ltd. You can see more info related to DCA Pro at http://www.peakelec.co.uk
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Peak folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove DCA Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Peak\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.58 MB (8996368 bytes) on disk and is titled DCA Pro.exe.
The following executables are contained in DCA Pro. They occupy 10.06 MB (10548097
bytes) on disk.
- DCA Pro.exe (8.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This page is about DCA Pro version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DCA Pro:
DCA Pro is a program offered by Peak Electronic Design Ltd. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove DCA Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DCA Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DCA Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "DCA Pro". If it is installed on your PC the DCA Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DCA Pro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DCA Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DCA Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.peakelec.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Peak\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DCA Pro.
8. After removing DCA Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DCA Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DCA Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DCA Pro by Peak Electronic Design Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that DCA Pro by Peak Electronic Design Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DCA Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 20:43:23.827