DC_BitRace_1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DC_BitRace_1.3 from your computerBitrace Telecom
. Check out here
for more details on Bitrace Telecom. More info about the program DC_BitRace_1.3 can be seen at http://www.bitrace.ru/
. DC_BitRace_1.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRace\DC folder, regulated by the user's option. DC_BitRace_1.3's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRace\DC\unins000.exe". DC_BitRace_1.3's main file takes about 4.00 MB (4195840 bytes) and is called AvaLink.exe.
The executables below are part of DC_BitRace_1.3. They occupy an average of 9.88 MB (10362483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AvaLink.exe (4.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.11 KB)
- ARFlashPlayer.exe (231.00 KB)
- AVIPreview.exe (132.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (4.14 MB)
- VirtualDub.exe (720.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
DC_BitRace_1.3 is a program released by the software company Bitrace Telecom. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DC_BitRace_1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DC_BitRace_1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DC_BitRace_1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DC_BitRace_1.3". The DC_BitRace_1.3 program will be found automatically. After you select DC_BitRace_1.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DC_BitRace_1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DC_BitRace_1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrace.ru/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRace\DC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DC_BitRace_1.3.
8. After removing DC_BitRace_1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DC_BitRace_1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DC_BitRace_1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DC_BitRace_1.3 by Bitrace Telecom from your computer, we are not saying that DC_BitRace_1.3 by Bitrace Telecom is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DC_BitRace_1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 22:28:49.097