This page is about DC++ 0.866 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DC++ 0.866 from your computerJacek Sieka
. More data about Jacek Sieka can be read here
. You can get more details on DC++ 0.866 at http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
. Usually the DC++ 0.866 program is found in the C:\Program Files\DC++ directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\DC++\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DC++ 0.866. DCPlusPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.82 MB (9251328 bytes) on disk.
DC++ 0.866 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.95 MB (9387485
bytes) on disk.
- DCPlusPlus.exe (8.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.97 KB)
This page is about DC++ 0.866 version 0.866
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall DC++ 0.866:
The files below remain on your disk by DC++ 0.866 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\DC++.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\soft\DCPlusPlus.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\soft\Match!.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\soft\origin 8\Origin8.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\soft\origin 8\Origin8.exe.FriendlyAppName
DC++ 0.866 is a program marketed by Jacek Sieka. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase DC++ 0.866 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DC++ 0.866 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DC++ 0.866 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DC++ 0.866". The DC++ 0.866 application will be found automatically. When you click DC++ 0.866 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DC++ 0.866, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DC++ 0.866:
- The web site of the application is: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DC++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DC++ 0.866.
8. After uninstalling DC++ 0.866, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DC++ 0.866 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DC++ 0.866 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DC++ 0.866 by Jacek Sieka from your computer, nor are we saying that DC++ 0.866 by Jacek Sieka is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DC++ 0.866 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 11:08:00.637