DC++ 0.810 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DC++ 0.810 from your computerJacek Sieka
. More information on Jacek Sieka can be seen here
. Click on http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
to get more data about DC++ 0.810 on Jacek Sieka's website. DC++ 0.810 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++ folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall DC++ 0.810 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DCPlusPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.58 MB (7950862 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DC++ 0.810. They take about 7.72 MB (8098998
bytes) on disk.
- DCPlusPlus.exe (7.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.66 KB)
The current web page applies to DC++ 0.810 version 0.810
DC++ 0.810 is an application marketed by the software company Jacek Sieka. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove DC++ 0.810 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DC++ 0.810 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DC++ 0.810 or simply click the Search field and type in "DC++ 0.810". The DC++ 0.810 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DC++ 0.810 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DC++ 0.810, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DC++ 0.810:
- The web site of the program is: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DC++ 0.810.
8. After uninstalling DC++ 0.810, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DC++ 0.810 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DC++ 0.810 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DC++ 0.810 by Jacek Sieka from your computer, we are not saying that DC++ 0.810 by Jacek Sieka is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DC++ 0.810 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-14 00:46:52.100