This info is about DC++ 0.750 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DC++ 0.750 from your PCJacek Sieka
. More info about Jacek Sieka can be found here
. Please open http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on DC++ 0.750 on Jacek Sieka's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++ folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DC++ 0.750. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.56 MB (5827072 bytes) on disk and is named DCPlusPlus.exe.
DC++ 0.750 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.80 MB (6083133
bytes) on disk.
- DCPlusPlus.exe (5.56 MB)
- magnet.exe (216.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (34.06 KB)
The current web page applies to DC++ 0.750 version 0.750
DC++ 0.750 is a program by the software company Jacek Sieka. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DC++ 0.750 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DC++ 0.750 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DC++ 0.750 or simply click the Search field and type in "DC++ 0.750". If it is installed on your PC the DC++ 0.750 app will be found automatically. When you select DC++ 0.750 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DC++ 0.750, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DC++ 0.750:
- The web site of the application is: http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DC++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DC++ 0.750.
8. After removing DC++ 0.750, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DC++ 0.750 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DC++ 0.750 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DC++ 0.750 by Jacek Sieka from your PC, we are not saying that DC++ 0.750 by Jacek Sieka is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DC++ 0.750 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:39:30.317