DBxtra XL Reporting Service
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DBxtra XL Reporting Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DBxtra XL Reporting Service from your computerDBxtra
. Open here
for more info on DBxtra. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. DBxtra XL Reporting Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file:///C:/Program%20Files/DBxtra%20.NET/XL%20Reporting/DBxtra%20XL%20Reporting.vsto. DBxtra XL Reporting Service's main file takes about 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is called install.exe.
DBxtra XL Reporting Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 870.80 KB (891696
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The current web page applies to DBxtra XL Reporting Service version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other DBxtra XL Reporting Service releases:
DBxtra XL Reporting Service is an application offered by the software company DBxtra. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DBxtra XL Reporting Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DBxtra XL Reporting Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DBxtra XL Reporting Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBxtra XL Reporting Service". If it is installed on your PC the DBxtra XL Reporting Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DBxtra XL Reporting Service in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DBxtra XL Reporting Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DBxtra XL Reporting Service.
8. After uninstalling DBxtra XL Reporting Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DBxtra XL Reporting Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBxtra XL Reporting Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DBxtra XL Reporting Service by DBxtra from your computer, we are not saying that DBxtra XL Reporting Service by DBxtra is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBxtra XL Reporting Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-29 16:51:34.413