DBeaver Community 5.1.6
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.6 from your PCJKISS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on JKISS. Usually the DBeaver Community 5.1.6 program is found in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DBeaver Community 5.1.6 is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 310.09 KB (317536 bytes) on disk and is called dbeaver.exe.
The executable files below are part of DBeaver Community 5.1.6. They take about 1.77 MB (1859584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver-cli.exe (18.00 KB)
- dbeaver.exe (310.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.59 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
This data is about DBeaver Community 5.1.6 version 5.1.6
DBeaver Community 5.1.6 is an application offered by the software company JKISS. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase DBeaver Community 5.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DBeaver Community 5.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DBeaver Community 5.1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "DBeaver Community 5.1.6". The DBeaver Community 5.1.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DBeaver Community 5.1.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBeaver Community 5.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBeaver Community 5.1.6.
8. After removing DBeaver Community 5.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DBeaver Community 5.1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBeaver Community 5.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.6 by JKISS from your PC, we are not saying that DBeaver Community 5.1.6 by JKISS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 08:35:02.880