DBeaver Community 5.1.5
DBeaver Community 5.1.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.5 from your systemJKISS
. Additional info about JKISS can be seen here
. Usually the DBeaver Community 5.1.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\DBeaver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for DBeaver Community 5.1.5 is C:\Program Files\DBeaver\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled dbeaver.exe and occupies 412.09 KB (421984 bytes).
DBeaver Community 5.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.97 MB (2067968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbeaver-cli.exe (119.50 KB)
- dbeaver.exe (412.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.59 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
This info is about DBeaver Community 5.1.5 version 5.1.5
DBeaver Community 5.1.5 is an application marketed by the software company JKISS. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DBeaver Community 5.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBeaver Community 5.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBeaver Community 5.1.5". If it exists on your system the DBeaver Community 5.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DBeaver Community 5.1.5 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DBeaver Community 5.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.5.
8. After removing DBeaver Community 5.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DBeaver Community 5.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBeaver Community 5.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.5 by JKISS from your computer, nor are we saying that DBeaver Community 5.1.5 by JKISS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DBeaver Community 5.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:30:43.210