This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DBS for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DBS from your systemFNO
. Check out here
where you can read more on FNO. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\stian.ronning\AppData\Local\FNO\DBS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DBS is C:\Users\stian.ronning\AppData\Local\FNO\DBS\Application\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called CAB.DBS.Shell.Client.exe and occupies 670.00 KB (686080 bytes).
DBS installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.25 MB (5509568
bytes) on disk.
- CAB.CSP.Common.ImageFlattener.exe (19.00 KB)
- CAB.CSP.Estimate.Reports.RenderTool.exe (4.29 MB)
- CAB.DBS.Shell.Client.exe (670.00 KB)
- ImageTool.exe (21.70 KB)
- setup.exe (274.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019.1.6
of DBS. You can find below info on other versions of DBS:
...click to view all...
DBS is a program marketed by FNO. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DBS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DBS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DBS or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBS". If it exists on your system the DBS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DBS in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DBS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DBS.
8. After removing DBS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DBS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DBS by FNO from your computer, nor are we saying that DBS by FNO is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 11:09:02.677