DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2
DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 from your systemElevate Software, Inc.
. More info about Elevate Software, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 at http://www.elevatesoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\DBISAM 4 Additional\Version 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DBISAM 4 Additional\Version 4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2. bdetran.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.78 MB (1867520 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2. They take an average of 6.87 MB (7207450
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- bdetran.exe (1.78 MB)
- dbsys.exe (2.66 MB)
- srvadmin.exe (1.77 MB)
The current web page applies to DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 version 4.302
DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 is a program by Elevate Software, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2". If it exists on your system the DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elevatesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBISAM 4 Additional\Version 4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2.
8. After removing DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 by Elevate Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 by Elevate Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DBISAM-ADD 4.30 Build 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:45:44.907