DBF to XML Conveter 2.40
This page is about DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 from your computerWhiteTown Software
. Open here
where you can read more on WhiteTown Software. Detailed information about DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 can be seen at http://www.whitetown.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF to XML directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF to XML\unins000.exe". DBF to XML Conveter 2.40's main file takes about 271.00 KB (277504 bytes) and its name is dbf2xml.exe.
The executables below are part of DBF to XML Conveter 2.40. They take an average of 976.61 KB (1000053
bytes) on disk.
- dbf2xml.exe (271.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.40
of DBF to XML Conveter 2.40.
DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 is an application marketed by the software company WhiteTown Software. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "DBF to XML Conveter 2.40". The DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DBF to XML Conveter 2.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF to XML Conveter 2.40:
- The software company is: http://www.whitetown.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF to XML\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DBF to XML Conveter 2.40.
8. After removing DBF to XML Conveter 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 by WhiteTown Software from your PC, we are not saying that DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 by WhiteTown Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DBF to XML Conveter 2.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:37:20.177