DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3
DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 from your computerHiBase Group
. More information on HiBase Group can be seen here
. Please open http://www.dbf2002.com
if you want to read more on DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 on HiBase Group's website. DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. dbview.exe is the DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3's main executable file and it takes circa 700.31 KB (717120 bytes) on disk.
DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 762.44 KB (780738
bytes) on disk.
- dbview.exe (700.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.13 KB)
This web page is about DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 version 5.47.3
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3:
- C:\Archivos de programa\DBF Viewer 2000
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administracion.ZANETTI\Menú Inicio\Programas\DBF Viewer 2000
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Archivos de programa\DBF Viewer 2000\SftPrintPreview_IX86_A_20.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administracion.ZANETTI\Menú Inicio\Programas\DBF Viewer 2000\DBF Viewer 2000 Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administracion.ZANETTI\Menú Inicio\Programas\DBF Viewer 2000\Homepage.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administracion.ZANETTI\Menú Inicio\Programas\DBF Viewer 2000\Readme.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DBF Viewer 2000
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DBF Viewer 2000\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DBF Viewer 2000\shell\open\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\dbview.exe\
DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 is a program offered by HiBase Group. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3". If it exists on your system the DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 app will be found automatically. When you select DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dbf2002.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3.
8. After removing DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 by HiBase Group from your computer, we are not saying that DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.47.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 13:32:14.680