DBF Viewer 2000 5.45
DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 from your computerHiBase Group
. Check out here
for more info on HiBase Group. You can see more info on DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 at http://www.dbf2002.com
. Usually the DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe. dbview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 699.31 KB (716096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DBF Viewer 2000 5.45. They occupy about 1.48 MB (1555885
bytes) on disk.
- dbview.exe (699.31 KB)
- keygen.exe (142.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.13 KB)
- setup.exe (615.98 KB)
The current page applies to DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 version 5.45
DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 is a program marketed by HiBase Group. Some users choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 or simply click the Search field and type in "DBF Viewer 2000 5.45". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 program will be found automatically. After you select DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DBF Viewer 2000 5.45, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Viewer 2000 5.45:
- The software company is: http://www.dbf2002.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Viewer 2000 5.45.
8. After uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 5.45, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 by HiBase Group from your PC, nor are we saying that DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 5.45 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:35:19.623