DBF Viewer 2000 4.1
DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 from your systemHiBase Group
. You can read more on HiBase Group or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 can be found at http://www.dbf2002.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DBF Viewer 2000 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. dbview.exe is the DBF Viewer 2000 4.1's main executable file and it takes circa 601.55 KB (615992 bytes) on disk.
DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 663.68 KB (679610
bytes) on disk:
- dbview.exe (601.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.13 KB)
The current page applies to DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 version 4.1
DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 is an application released by HiBase Group. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBF Viewer 2000 4.1". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBF Viewer 2000 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DBF Viewer 2000 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dbf2002.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 4.1.
8. After removing DBF Viewer 2000 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 by HiBase Group is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DBF Viewer 2000 4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:02:17.703