DBF Viewer 2000 3.25
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 from your systemHiBase Group
. More data about HiBase Group can be read here
. Detailed information about DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 can be seen at http://www.dbf2002.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25. dbview.exe is the DBF Viewer 2000 3.25's main executable file and it occupies circa 549.03 KB (562208 bytes) on disk.
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 611.13 KB (625797
bytes) on disk.
- dbview.exe (549.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.10 KB)
This page is about DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 version 3.25
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is an application by the software company HiBase Group. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DBF Viewer 2000 3.25". If it is installed on your PC the DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DBF Viewer 2000 3.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Viewer 2000 3.25:
- The publisher is: http://www.dbf2002.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25.
8. After uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 3.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 20:04:22.523