DBF Viewer 2000 3.25
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 from your systemHiBase Group
. More data about HiBase Group can be read here
. Detailed information about DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 can be seen at http://www.dbf2002.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25. dbview.exe is the DBF Viewer 2000 3.25's main executable file and it occupies circa 549.03 KB (562208 bytes) on disk.
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 611.13 KB (625797
bytes) on disk.
- dbview.exe (549.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.10 KB)
This page is about DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 version 3.25
DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is an application by the software company HiBase Group. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DBF Viewer 2000 3.25". The DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 app will be found automatically. When you select DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DBF Viewer 2000 3.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DBF Viewer 2000 3.25:
- The publisher is: http://www.dbf2002.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DBF Viewer 2000\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25.
8. After uninstalling DBF Viewer 2000 3.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 by HiBase Group from your computer, nor are we saying that DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 by HiBase Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DBF Viewer 2000 3.25 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 20:04:22.523